Terms & Conditions of Entry
Entry into The Ranch MP is at your own risk and by entering our premises you agree to these terms and conditions and the associated risks:
- You must exercise caution in relation to any of our animals and observe any reasonable direction that we give you.
- We are not liable in respect of any injury or otherwise to an individual which is contributed to or caused by any act by an animal whatsoever.
- Entry to The Ranch MP is free, however activity fees are applicable to all visitors
- Children must be accompanied by a Parent or Guardian. The Ranch MP takes no responsibility for children left unattended. All children remain the responsibility of their Parent or Guardian.
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- No running in yards, paddocks or chasing any animals.
- Animals are to be treated with care.
- Please be aware the property has uneven ground.
- Parents/Guardians or carers are to ensure that children wash their hands after touching or handling animals.
- Appropriate footwear is to be worn at all times.
- All litter is to be placed in bins provided
- The speed limit within The Ranch MP is strictly 10 KPH.
- All vehicles entering The Ranch MP property do so at the owner’s risk. The Ranch MP does not accept responsibility for any damage caused to vehicles within the property.
- The Ranch MP does not accept any responsibilities for personal property left behind, damaged or broken on the property.
- All activities within The Ranch MP, including Horse Riding and Adventure Activities are only to be used under direct supervision from The Ranch staff.
- All activity areas, including Horse Riding trails and paddocks are strictly out of bounds, unless under supervision by The Ranch staff.
- All activities, including Adventure Activities and Horse Riding will commence only after all safety precautions are completed, including all participants wearing appropriate safety/protective equipment.
- The Ranch staff reserve the right to cancel or discontinue an activity if they
deem that conditions are unsafe, or that participants are unruly, and/or behaving in a manner that affects the safety of the individual, and/or group.
- Individuals must comply with the applicable terms and conditions of trade as notified by The Ranch MP.
- To the maximum extent permissible by law, The Ranch MP is not liable for negligence under common law or statute whatever the cause.
- The Ranch MP reserves the right to remove any individuals and/or group from the property at any time including those who appear intoxicated by alcohol or drugs.
WARNING: If you participate in these activities your rights to sue the supplier under the Australian Consumer Law and Fair Trading Act 2012 if you are killed or injured because the activities were not supplied with due care and skill or were not reasonably fit for their purpose, are excluded, restricted or modified in the way set out in or on this sign.
NOTE: The change to your rights, as set out in or on this sign, does not apply if your death or injury is due to gross negligence on the supplier’s part. Gross negligence, in relation to an act or omission, means doing the act or omitting to do an act with reckless disregard, with or without consciousness, for the consequence of the act or omission. See regulation 5 of the Australian Consumer Law and Fair Trading Regulations 2012 and section 22(3)(b) of the Australian Consumer Law and Fair Trading Act 2012.
Cancellation Policy (Horse Riding / Activities)
- If you are a ‘no show’ on the day of your booking, there will be no refund issued and you will not be able to reschedule.
- If you cancel up to 24 hrs prior to your booking, you can reschedule the date. You may only reschedule your ride and/or activity once (all reschedules must be done at the time of cancellation).
- If you cancel within 24 hours of your booking, a medical certificate is required to reschedule your date (all reschedules must be done at the time of cancellation).
- If your booking is cancelled by The Ranch MP (i.e. due to weather) you will have the option of a refund or to reschedule (all reschedules must be done at the time of cancellation).
- Activities will still operate in the rain unless it is unsafe to do so.
- The Ranch MP will notify you as early as possible if your activity has been cancelled.
- The Ranch MP will not operate activities during lightning. In the instance where an activity has been stopped due to lightning, there will be a 30 min wait (from the last lightning strike) before the activity can recommence.