The Ranch has a number of available activities that can be included with your stay. Our programs are flexible to allow you to choose the activities that best suit your requirements.
- Horse Riding
- Horse Awareness Program
- 270 m Flying Fox
- 16 m Giant swing
- 10 m Leap of Faith / Pamper Pole
- Crate Climb / Stack
- Rock climbing wall
- Initiative course
- Swimming pool
- Amazing Race
- Tennis/Basketball court
- Sand Volleyball court
- Campfire pits (for Bush Cooking or Night Activity)
Camp is not all about the adventure activities. Why not have the best of both worlds and book some educational activities also. Even better – incorporate it into your school curriculum. Indigenous Awareness, Marine Awareness and Paddock to Plate all fit within certain aspects of the school curriculum and units of Inquiry. Even a bush dance can surely be included in the music curriculum! Not only are kids learning, but they’re having fun doing so!
- Indigenous Awareness – Living Culture
- Marine Awareness – Dolphin Research Institute
- Bush Dance – Bush Wahzee
- Paddock to Plate – Hawkes Farm
(across the road)
Our camp provides a variety of options for accommodation with a number of break out spaces.
We can sleep up to:
182 guests – including double bed & triple bunk occupancy (> 12 yrs)
167 guests – excluding double bed occupancy
142 guests – excluding double bed & triple bunk occupancy (< 12 yrs)
- 12 x log cabins with ensuites. Fully air-conditioned (with heating). Sleeps 7-9. All these cabins do have TV, microwave, kettle, toaster, etc, but are packed away for school camps. Available on request.
- 1 x log cabin with ensuite, air-conditioner, TV, microwave, toaster and tea and coffee making facilities. Ideal for leaders. Sleeps 7-8.
- 1 x double log cabin with 2 bedrooms, lounge/sitting area with 2 ensuites. Fully air-conditioned, TV, microwave, toaster and tea/coffee facilities. Ideal for leaders. Sleeps 8-10.
- 2 x homesteads/dormitories. Each have 2 ensuites. Sleeps 14-20.
- 1 x train carriage. Sleeps 16. Separate toilet & shower block.
- 8 x powered sites. Separate toilet & shower block.
- 1 x chapel dining hall. Seats 110, but we can do multiple sittings.
- 1 x recreation hall with stage, kitchenette, PA system, TV and DVD player.
- 1 x games room with pool, table tennis and hookie.
- 2 x sheltered BBQ areas.
- See activities for a comprehensive list of our outdoor facilities.
- 200 acres to explore.
Map 3 – Emergency Site Map
Teachers / Leaders
You will receive a Group Login once your hire agreement has been accepted and deposit paid. Here you will have access to the following documents:
- Hire Agreement (including Terms & Conditions)
- Certificate of Insurance
- Emergency Management Plan
- Risk Assessments for Individual Activities
- ACA Certificate of Membership
- ACA Accreditation Certificate
- ATAP Accreditation Certificate
- Child Protection Policy & Code of Conduct
- Camp Booklet