Events + Parties
Our unique venue is a great place for a family get together, retreat, celebration or special event.
Whatever your requirements, we can assist in planning your next event. Whether it’s catering, styling, wellness or MC duties – there are many great local suppliers who we can recommend for great service.
Enquire today for more information.
All kids parties include a reserved table/s in the Chapel.
You are welcome to BYO food or we have two different meal options for $8 each:
Sandwich (cheese & ham / cheese & vegemite / jam)
Crackers & cheese
We can also provide platters of food if you would prefer shared options or if you would like to cater for the adults.
- Fruit Platter $40
- Platter of wedges $30, chips $25, nuggets, etc.
- Mixed sandwich platters (ham & salad, salad, egg & lettuce, curried egg etc), hamburgers, chicken schnitzel sandwiches, wedges/chips, pies and sausage rolls. Quotes provided depending on numbers;
SLICES & MUFFINS
We can also do slices and muffins.
Up to 10 kids for $250. That includes an hour lesson – all boards, helmet and pads provided. Any extras are $20.
PONY & HORSE PARTY
- Up to 10 pony rides for $200 ($10 for any extras). This option is best for children under 7 years old. Each child will have a pony ride (approx 10 minutes). While some kids are having their pony rides, the other kids will have the opportunity to pat and groom another pony.
- Up to 10 junior trail rides for $300 ($30 for any extras). This ride is best if all riders have never ridden a horse before and children are 7 years and over. This is a 30 minute ride where kids will have a brief horse awareness session to learn to steer and stop. They will then do a short trail around the horse yards. As this a shorter ride, there is an option for children under 7 as they can be lead by our staff (essentially a long pony ride).
- Up to 10 Beginner Trail Rides for $600. This ride is probably best for kids that are 10 and over and wanting a longer ride. This ride goes for approximately 50 minutes (once mounted on the horse) that follows a scenic trail around our 200 acre property. It is a beginner ride, so the horses will only walk (no trotting). There is not an opportunity to be lead on this ride.
We also offer our other adventure activities (flying fox, giant swing, rock climbing, leap of faith) as an add on to the above packages or as a stand-alone. These activities are $185/activity per hour. If you had 10 people, they would generally get 2 goes each on any of these activities (in an hour). Archery is $95 for an hour.