Terms & Conditions
This website is owned and operated by The Ranch, and the following sets the Terms and Conditions for The Ranch website www.theranchmp.com.au.
By accessing this website, you are accepting these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use this website if you do not accept the stated terms and conditions.
The following terminology applies;
- “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website
- “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us” refers to The Ranch
- “Party”, “Parties” or “Us” refers to both the client and ourselves, or either the client or ourselves
All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the company’s stated services and/or products, for the express purpose of meeting the client’s needs. This is in accordance with and subject to prevailing law of Australia. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or, he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and referring to same.
These organisations may link to our website without prior written approval so long as the link; (a) is not in any way misleading, (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services, and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site
- Search engines
- Online directories when they list us in the directory may link to our website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the websites of other listed businesses.
Management may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organisations;
- News organisations
- Associations or other groups representing charities
- Educational institutions and trade associations
We will approve link requests from these organisations if we determine that, (a) the link will not reflect unfavourably on us or our accredited business, (b) the benefit to us being visually associated with the organisation, outweighs the absence of The Ranch and (c) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product that furthers the mission of the organisation. All interested organisations must contact us in writing for approval.
Approved organisations may hyperlink our website as follows;
- By use of corporate name
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to
- By use of any other description of our website or material being linked to that makes sense within the context of the linking party’s site
No use of The Ranch logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking without a trademark license agreement or written permission.
You may not create frames around our webpage or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our website without prior approval and express written permission.
The Ranch takes no responsibility or liability for content appearing on other websites. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising from or based upon your website. No links may appear on any page or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libellous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of any third-party rights.
We reserve the right at any time and in sole discretion to request that all links or any particular link to our website is removed. All requests must be adhered to immediately. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
Unless otherwise stated, The Ranch and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on The Ranch website. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from www.theranchmp.com.au for your own personal use, subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not;
- Republish material from www.theranchmp.com.au
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from www.theranchmp.com.au
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from www.theranchmp.com.au
- Redistribute content from www.theranchmp.com.au
PRICING AND TAX INFORMATION
All prices listed on this website are in Australian dollars (AUD) and all prices include GST.
ONLINE PAYMENTS REFUND POLICY
We have a strict no refund policy on all bookings made online.
To the maximum extent permitted by the applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will;
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation
- Limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law
- Exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this section and elsewhere in this disclaimer; (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph, and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on this website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for loss or damage of any nature.
If you have any questions about our Terms and Conditions, or would like any further information, please contact us.